Update on : 20 August 2021
In order to welcome you safely, we thank you to respect the instructions below:
- Wear a mask over all the island is mandatory for every person over the age of 11 (except during sports, cycling or on beaches)
- A sanitary pass is required to access the following places and events :
- Monuments like le Vieux Château (old castle), the lighthouse and the Citadelle,
- Some heritage tours (more information at the tourist office),
- Cinema, museum, library and sports infrastructure,
- Cultural and sporting events both indoor and outdoor,
- Restaurants and bars whether it is inside or outside, shopping centers, hospitals, retirement homes, medical establishments, and long-distance travels (trains and planes).
In ferries, the sanitary pass is not currently requested.
However, a continuation of the health measures already in place is requested all over the territory, like the wearing of mask, distancing and hand cleaning with hydro-alcoholic gel.
TEST for Travel
On l’île d’Yeu :
Test for travel-related emergency only :
- PCR tests : at COVID Centre, Dumonté Hospital, impasse du Puits Raimond. On appointment only : 02 51 59 39 00
- Antigenic tests: at the Pharmacy du Port, Quai de la Chapelle from 7 pm Monday to Friday (without appointment and only with transport or medical supporting documents).
Fast reading Auto-Tests, available at the Pharmacy du Port, Quai de la Chapelle.
On the mainland :
- To take a plane : it is possible to make a test at the airport of Nantes before the fly, with or without an appointment, daily from 7:00 to 19:00
- To take a train : it is also possible to make a test just next the station of Nantes, at the Manufacture, daily, on appointment on https://rdvcovid.voozanoo.net/rdvcovid/appointment?type=rdvpatient# .