Update on : 1st october 2021
In order to welcome you safely, we thank you to respect the instructions below :
Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory outdoors from September 30 BUT
- Wear a mask is mandatory for every person over the age of 11 :
- in establishments open to the public where the health pass is not required (shop, market, reception hall for administrative services, religious services, ...) ;
- in establishments and for events subject to the health pass ;
- in public passenger transport, train and bus stations, ferry terminals and air terminals.
In ferries, the sanitary pass is not currently requested.
However, a continuation of the health measures already in place is requested all over the territory, like the wearing of mask, distancing and hand cleaning with hydro-alcoholic gel.
TEST for Travel
On l’île d’Yeu :
Test for travel-related emergency only :
- PCR tests : at COVID Centre, Dumonté Hospital, impasse du Puits Raimond. On appointment only : 02 51 59 39 00
- Antigenic tests: at the Pharmacy du Port, Quai de la Chapelle from 6 pm Monday to Friday (without appointment and only with transport or medical supporting documents).
Fast reading Auto-Tests, available at the Pharmacy du Port, Quai de la Chapelle.
On the mainland :
- To take a plane : it is possible to make a test at the airport of Nantes before the fly, with or without an appointment, daily from 7:00 to 19:00
- To take a train : it is also possible to make a test just next the station of Nantes, at the Manufacture, daily, on appointment on https://rdvcovid.voozanoo.net/rdvcovid/appointment?type=rdvpatient# .