Discovering the Ile d’Yeu in your own boat own boat requires a measure of skill, according to our regular visitors. Whether you come from Brittany or Aquitaine, the marina of the Ile d’Yeu is an ideal stopover on your journey, or a perfect berth if you're staying with us for longer..
46°43.8 N - 02°20.7W
- CCI Vendée - BP 312 - Quai Vernier - 85350 the Ile d'Yeu
- VHF channel 9
- Tel. +33 (0)2 51 58 38 11 / Fax +33 (0)2 51 26 03 49
- website: www.portjoinville.com
A pleasure port with 600 berths, equipped with pontoons, integrated into an old fishing port and accessible all year round, high or low tide. The marina gives excellent shelter in all weather conditions, with 233 berths are reserved for boats on stopovers. All the services of a modern port are available (amenities, technical services etc.). An essential stopover on the route between Belle-Ile and La Rochelle.
Open year round.
- 7 days per week
- Winter timetable: 8 - 11 am / 2 - 5 pm
- Opening hours: 7 am - 9 pm